Brotherhood Sisterhood Awards
For 72 years, our Brotherhood Sisterhood Awards have honored those leaders who, in their own lives, embrace the tenets of NCCJ’s work to make St. Louis a community where all people are valued and respected.
This year, we honored six individuals whose work demonstrates the power of diversity, inclusion, and equity.
The 2017 honorees are:
- Lifetime Achievement: Kenneth S. Kranzberg, TricorBraun
- Kira Hudson Banks, PhD, Saint Louis University
- Don Danforth III, City Academy
- Rob Good, Ladue School District
- Karen Kalish, Serial Social Entrepreneur
- Susan Stith, Express Scripts