Brotherhood Sisterhood Awards
For 73 years, our Brotherhood Sisterhood Awards have honored those leaders who, in their own lives, embrace the tenets of NCCJ’s work to make St. Louis a community where all people are valued and respected.
In 2018, we are making six awards to individuals and organizations whose work demonstrates exemplifies positive change for diversity, inclusion, and equity.
The 2018 honorees are:
- Lifetime Achievement: Dr. Donald M. Suggs, St. Louis American Newspaper
- Zack Boyers, U.S. Bancorp Community Development Corporation
- Holocaust Museum & Learning Center, accepted by Jean Cavender
- Sharon Harvey Davis, Ameren
- Steve Lipstein, BJC HealthCare (retired)
- Jason Q. Purnell, PhD, MPH, Washington University in St. Louis