On June 1, 2015, NCCJ St. Louis honored the following 5 community leaders who embrace the tenets of NCCJ’s work, making St. Louis a community where all people are valued and respected:
- Batya Abramson-Goldstein, Executive Director, St. Louis Jewish Community Relations Council
- Christine Chadwick, Retired Director, Focus St. Louis and Community Volunteer
- Sally Beth Lyon, Ed.D., Assistant Professor, Educational Leadership, Saint Louis University, and formerly Chief Academic Officer for Columbia Public Schools
- Michael Neidorff, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer & President of Centene Corporation
- Rev. Starsky Wilson, President & CEO of Deaconess Foundation, and pastor of Saint John’s Church (The Beloved Community)
Congratulations to the honorees!